Monday, August 24, 2009

Row Robin Swap - Stashbuster Row

So, even with a few twists in the initial plot, the row robin swap I joined several months ago continues.

This last round of the swap I had two sets of rows to work on. The first was a row for Darlene. She chose to have a "Stashbuster" quilt made in the swap.

Her initial row was lost in the mail, so we continued without it. I believe the first row was done by Sudi-Laura. The one in the middle is the one I made. The one on the right is the one Valerie made.

Darlene, I hope you enjoy the row I did for you. I think the colors help to pull the two rows that went before me together.

No comments: