Friday, August 21, 2009

Cabin Quilts & Stitches

Cabin Quilts & Stitches is a really cute quilt shop on the Grand Avenue in Grand Lake, Colorado. It's a two story building stuffed with all sorts of fun things.

Here's a few photos I snapped of the displays and other things in the shop.

Enjoy!

This is the check-out counter. Isn't it neat how they put all those old notions in the little display cases?

There was a mezzanine where this fabric was.

Across from the mezzanine with the merchandise was this other mezzanine. It was filled with this display. Do you see the old ironing board? Do you remember the similar one I got for $5 at the Goodwill?

They had a great collection of Christmas stuff. This was one of the displays I liked.

I love these little 2x wood block sayings. I actually just stole some wood from my dad this past weekend to make my own.

No comments: