Monday, August 17, 2009

No pictures?

So, I thought I should fill you in on why I haven't posted any pictures lately. I primarily use Jason's laptop for blogging because it much faster than mine and has the newer versions of programs I use. We also upload all of our photos onto his computer because it has more memory and is much faster.

Unfortunately, his laptop has a virus currently. He and his brother have been trying to fix it over the last week and a half or so (Thanks for helping him with this, Dude!). They think they have it cleaned off, but there's something not quite right (I don't fully follow what it is, so I'm unable to explain it).

So, I've got about 2 weeks worth of blogs written just waiting for pictures. I'll try to get them up as soon as I can.

In other news... my mom started up a wordpress blog. She was having difficulties navigating blogspot, so she started a blog at the other site instead. It can be found at sewmamamac.wordpress.com

No comments: