Tuesday, August 3, 2010

aha Moment

If you follow me on twitter you'll know that I filmed an aha moment last week. 

What's an aha moment?  Mutual of Omaha has commercials showing people talking about their aha moments.  If you're interested in seeing some of the people they have filmed, go here.

I got an email asking if I'd be interested in filming my aha moment because they were going to be in Kansas City for a few days.  I met the crew down at the KC Power & Light district at their really cool airstream studio. 

Aha 01

The aha moment I talked about was when Singer picked up the instructions for my sewing machine cover.

Sewing Machine Cover- with cabinet
Go here if you'd like to get the instructions.

When I left they gave me this little clapboard as a gift.  Cute, eh? 
Aha 02

It was a fun experience.  They said you should be able to see my clip on the website in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Wow, how exciting!! Can't wait to see it! ☺