Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sewbot's Favorites - June 13, 2010 - Free Stuff!

sewbot's favorites

I love when people give me free things.  It could be their junk and I'll still probably love it. 

Cheryl was doing some cleaning in her craft space and brought in a bunch of stuff to pass along to the other guild members.  I was lucky enough to snag one of these cute little guys.

How adorable is this packaging?  Love it!  She divided some of her scraps by color and packaged them into these little guys. 
Bundled Scraps

All this fun was packed inside.  I signed up to make several blocks in primary colors as a part of another charity project with the guild.  I think a few of these may come in handy for that project.  We'll see!
Scraps
Thanks Cheryl, for sharing some of your scraps with me.  It's always fun to obtain somebody else's scraps.  :)

2 comments:

Auntjune said...

Why is it that other people's scraps are always much more exciting than your own? My scraps just make me feel guilty for wasting fabric!

Unknown said...

It's true, isn't it! Maybe it's because you can't see how much they cut away, so their scraps just seem like bonus fabric. I love other people's scraps.

Maybe we should have a scrap swap one month... everybody bring in a gallon bag filled with their scraps to trade.