Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Plain Truth

sewbot_book review

Plain TruthWhile Jason and I were in Portland, we stopped at Powell's Books.  I picked up Jodi Picoult's book, Plain Truth.

I love Jodi Picoult's writing style. She includes so many twists and turns. It's always interesting to get to the end and see if I had it right.  Just like every other Jodi Picoult book I've read, I had a hard time putting this book down to do anything else. 
The book is about an Amish baby who is found dead in a barn.  The police assume Katie, an Amish teenager is the baby's mother and suspect she killed the baby.  It's a really interesting collision of the Plain and English communities. 

This book had a pretty big twist at the end, but I knew it was going to happen whole way through. Did you?



It's an older book, so you may have already read it.

No comments: