Sunday, December 14, 2008

A weekend in the White City

Jason and I went to Chicago last weekend. I've been meaning to post some pictures, we've just been so busy. Sorry about that.

I've been working on building my quilt design inspiration bank. Here are the photos I took while out and about. Most of these images are from our visit to the Art Institute of Chicago, but some are from out and about.
I loved being in Chicago in the holiday season. Everyone seemed so cheery and busy. This was a photo I took while we were out wandering.
Elle (Jason's sister) made these awesome pancakes for breakfast one morning. We turned them into s'more pancakes. They were delicious! These are a few photos from our train ride there. It was an awesome experience and I can't wait to do it again.


One of our missions on this trip was to try a bunch of different foods. Here's one of the pizza places we stopped at. I love Chicago pizza!

No comments: