Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Isn't it amazing?

Isn’t it amazing what kids will play with?

Ella, my approximately 2 year old niece comes over every once in a while. Her favorite things at my house are this doorstop I made a while back and my cat.

Lily, my cat could entertain her for hours. Lily is really good about finding a place to hide where Ella can’t reach her. Ella will pull out all of Lily’s toys and run around throwing them towards the last place she saw Lily in an attempt to bribe her to come out and play.

The doorstop totally throws me for a loop. We have a whole bucket of toys for her, but she always seems to move the doorstop several times each visit.

It’s amazing to me that Ella could live in a toy store, but Lily and the doorstop would be the things she’d go for.

No comments: