Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Jason and I should be in Omaha at my parents' house by the time this posts.

I made this ball out of a book called Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. I really liked the pattern. It was VERY forgiving and pretty easy to do once I could figure out what exactly I was shooting for.

We did our Christmas exchange with Josh, Mel, Ella & Lucas on Tuesday night. Lucas is at the perfect age for this ball. He is just starting to really grab onto things and play with toys. He chewed and slobbered all of this thing that night. It was awesome.


I'm glad he liked it. I was thinking this may be something I could alter the pattern and sell on etsy. If I did them assembly style, they'd be really quick and easy to make.

No comments: