Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gifts from the Garden

This is the third quilt I made for Fabri-Quilt.  This is from their fabric line, Urban Garden.  I've titled this quilt "Gifts from the Garden" because it reminds me of little presents. 
Gifts from the Garden - Front
I love how the yellow fabric in this really pops.

Gifts from the Garden - Block
I think the block is kind of fun.  This is the more complex of the two blocks I have in the quilt. 

Gifts from the Garden - Angled
I love the colors of this line. 

Gifts from the Garden - Back
You can really see how I quilted this on on the back.  I used yellow thread and traced the ribbons of the presents. 

This quilt will be joining Astral Summer and Flower Power in Las Vegas very soon.  The project sheet will be available here before too long. 

No comments: