Monday, September 6, 2010

Flower Power!

The Flower Power Quilt is made from the Flower Power! fabric line by Fabri-Quilt.  It's not out yet, but look for it soon.  It's absolutely adorable.  I think the main print would make a very pretty skirt. 
Flower Power - Action
Once again, I recommend wearing winter gloves with the grippy fingers and palms while quilting.  Makes it so great to move fabric around!

Flower Power - Front
What do ya think?  It's about 5'x5'.  I think it turned out pretty fun.  This one is pretty easy to do.  I used fusible web for the applique and zig-zagged around all the edges to keep them down. 

Flower Power - Back
The back is a nice pink paisley from another of Fabri-Quilt's fabric lines.  I love paisley.

This one will be joining the Astral Summer quilt in the show in Las Vegas.  The project sheet for this design will be up here soon.

1 comment:

Qubie said...

I like this fabric cute.

The gloves really do help. You can get a pair from Jo-Ann for something around $3.50 with your coupon.