Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our First Day in Grand Teton

This was off the highway before you reach the Tetons.


Some rain clouds moving in over the mountains. I know we may be weenies, but we really don't like camping in the rain. Thus, we stayed in a hostel this night.

More rain clouds over the mountains.

I must say, I'm loving our new camera. Our old one just could even get close to capturing half of the beauty of these mountains.

I love the road signs in the mountains.

This one is probably my second favorite this far. The first we didn't get a photo of. It was telling you to slow down and had a picture of a SUV nose to nose with a squashed moose.

Watch out for bears!

More rain over the mountain.

This is The Grand Teton.

Can you tell we love the mountains?

An elk herd.

Jason's first Bison sighting.

No comments: