Saturday, November 8, 2008

A day at The Wooden Spool

Hello everyone.

I took an awesome class today at The Wooden Spool in Excelsior Springs and am super psyched about how my project turned out. I wish I would have taken my camera so I could show you some of the quilts Jane Kennedy has done. Or a picture of the jacket she made and had on today. It was incredible.

It still needs to be quilted, but I had a lot of fun learning this new method.

I’m excited to try to machine quilt it. It’s a small wall quilt, so I should be able to get quite a bit of stitching because it should be easy to maneuver.

I’ll try to write about my other projects this past week over the next few days. I’ve had a really productive week in the laboratory! Hopefully that productiveness will carry on into tomorrow’s projects.

Come back later this week for the next few entries!

No comments: