Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope each of you are able to spend the day with lots of good food and family.  We'll be heading to Jason's dad's house for the festivities this year.  Hopefully, that translates into lots of snuggles with the newest nephew.  :)

Are you heading out tomorrow morning with all the crazies?  Jason and I did our pre-shopping last night.  We went and looked at a few items we were considering and ruled out going to JoAnn & Target.  Those are always our most time consuming stops.  I think we may sleep in on Black Friday!  What?! 

Anyway... enjoy your day.  Eat lots of yummy stuff and remember the things you have to be thankful for. 

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

No black friday shopping for this gal! Hope you slept in. lol Maybe santa will deliver a long arm machine? Would be nice, wouldn't it! I will have had my Millennium for 11 years in January:)