Quilt Market was an awesome experience. I was lucky enough to get to go and see the show floor in a sneak peek on Wednesday and Thursday and after it opened on Friday and Saturday. I saw so many new things and learned a ton.
I thought I would share with you some of the things I saw and companies I learned of. So these are some links to sites that I think are worth checking out.
- Amanda Murphy designs fabric for Robert Kaufman. Beautiful stuff!
- Joel Dewberry has some beautiful fabrics in an awesome range of colors.
- Riley Blake had a really fun project going on at market called All Dolled Up in Salt Lake City.
- birch fabrics had an AWESOME new line out called Circa 60 Beach Mod. How cute would some curtains be out of this fabric?
- Jillily Studio had the best market booth by far. It was themed "Sorbet Garden" after her new fabric line. So pretty!
- Anna Maria Horner, fabulous as always.
- Amy Butler, also fabulous as always.
- Maw-Bell Designs makes really stinkin' cute pincushions. I picked up a little red-headed lady to bring back for my mama. Love them!
- Rebekah Merkle - Love the patterns here.
- Joel Dewberry has some fun patterns out with a "vintage modern" feel.
- modkid has some funky, fun kids' clothes patterns.
- Modern Quilt Relish - This place had awesome quilt titles. How can you not love quilts that have names like Brioche & Baguette, Leftovers, and Flatbread. The quilts are really cute, too! Very modern!
- Amanda Murphy just released her new pattern line at market. I really love the one titled portraits of my garden.
- Judy Niemeyer Quilting - I LOVE the sharp points in a lot of these quilts. I'm a sucker for a star with those super spiky rays.
- Jaybird Quilts - If you don't know Jaybird Quilts, you're missing out. Julie is a fantastic designer with a lot of fresh quilt ideas.
- Don't Look Now! - I had been admiring these quilts online for months. It was even more beautiful in person. And I really LOVE the alphabet quilt pattern they had available.
- Mountainpeek Creations
- Swirly Girl Designs
- Love, love, love Cluck, Cluck, Sew.
- Shades Soft Fuse - Really thin fusible web. I was given a sample at their booth, but haven't tried it yet. I'm excited to find a project to give it a try.
- Izzy & Ivy Designs - really cute kids' stuff.
- Did you know you can get custom quilting rulers made? I didn't! Brandy's custom will make them for you.