Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Are you ready for trick or treating?! I am.... I'm excited to hand out candy this year. We weren't able to hand out candy in the past few years because of our apartment. Nobody trick-or-treated there and we didnt' have porch lights to turn on. I hope I get to see lots of costumes and meet lots of neighbors tonight!

Jason and I went to the Red Barn Farm a few weeks ago. We wanted to pick some apples, but for the second year in a row, we headed out too late. 

Jason in the Orchard

We did get to see lots of different pumpkins, though. That's always neat to see.

Little Pumpkins

Fat Squatty Pumpkins

Edges-Defined Pumpkins

Flat Squashed White Pumpkins

Oblong Smooth Pumpkins

Bumpy Pumpkins

Gourds

Barn

We picked up a few small pumpkins and gourds for a dining room centerpiece.  I just love the colors of the pumpkins and gourds.  So autumn-ish! 

Be safe and have a Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've taken first graders to the Red Barn Farm and it was so much fun. I didn't realize they had so many different pumpkins. Fun photos!