Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sewing, sewing, sewing...

I just finished up a batch of sewing for Fabri-Quilt and am ready to share it with you. 
Panel Quilt

I did two of these fun little panel quilts.  I did both of them on the long arm.  I chose a snowflake pantograph to trace in gold thread.  I think they turned out fun. 

Apron 1

This apron is a panel that they gave me to do.  Don't I have the best model?

Apron 2

I think he's the best at least.  Perhaps he is pouting because I made him put on this less-than-manly apron. 

Diamond Christmas Table Topper

This turned out pretty cool.  I made it using Diane Tomlinson's Christmas Memories pattern from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting, November/December 2010 issue.

Diamond Christmas Table Topper - Quilting
I traced the letters in Merry Christmas with red thread.  See how it looks almost embossed?  I thought it was cool. 

So, that's what I've been up to lately.  How about you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all those finishes! Good job!

I only seem to start new things here... But I've started a LOT of them lately!

I have 3 baby quilts that need binding. That's as close to a finish as I've got.

Parthena's Creative Life said...

That's what supportive husbands are for. Now all he has to do is cook dinner!