Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have some loot!

Last month I mentioned in this post how it was my month to hand out the project for the KC Scrappy Bee.  Well, I'm happy to report that I collected a whole bunch of really fun blocks at last week's KC Modern Quilt Guild meeting.  I thought I'd share with you what I collected.

Collected at Guild Meeting

I'm in love with the colors I ended up with.  I think this will turn out to be a really fun Christmas quilt. 

On another note, I know I've been a little bit sparse in my postings lately.  I've been working on a lot of projects and am not sure I can share all of them with you.  I sent out a quilt about a week and a half ago and have done 3 more since.  I've been up to Omaha twice in the last few weeks to quilt 6 different projects.  The last three I did are due on January 20th.  I just have the binding left to hand-stitch down.  Hopefully once I get through this bunch of projects, things will slow down enough for me to jump back into the blogosphere. 

No comments: