The Christmas Five Patch. I wrote about how the mini quilt came to be a while ago. Click here to read about it if you're interested.
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you're making for this holiday season.
2. Leave a second comment on this post telling me you've either:
- become a follower or subscriber to my RSS feed
- were already a follower or subscriber
3. Leave a third comment if you write a post about my giveaway on
your own blog. Be sure to leave a link when you comment so everyone
can come check you out.
That's it! Pretty simple, eh?! Just make sure you leave a separate comment for each of your three entries.
I'm going to let this contest run for 12 days (like the 12 days of Christmas, get it?). Enter before 11:59 pm (CST) on Tuesday, December 8, 2009. I'll choose the winner by drawing a number using the random number generator and will announce the who was drawn on Wednesday, December 9, 2009.
Good luck and have a great holiday season!