Friday, November 6, 2009

A few fall photos...

I don't often post photos of myself. Unfortunately, I seem to be more of the photographer than the photographee, so there is a definite lack of photographs of myself.

Well... why did we take these photos? Patricia who runs the website for the Quilters Guild of Greater Kansas City contacted me after she found my blog. She asked me if she could link to my blog so that everyone in their guild could find the pictures I took at their quilt show a few weeks ago easily. I said sure.

She then asked if I could write a little bit about myself and my experience at the show. After that, she asked for a picture of me to include with the blurb and the link. So after searching through all of our thousands of pictures Wednesday night, I decided none of them would do. Jason and I headed to the park over our lunch break for a small photo shoot. The top one is the one I sent to the guild and the bottom one was the runner up.



So, I thought I'd just pop in to say hello and share these with you.

It's pretty cool that somebody found my blog from my post about their guild's quilt show don't you think? I certainly do.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: