Monday, October 12, 2009

Plaza Art Fair 2009

A few weeks ago we attended the Plaza Art Fair. I only snapped a few photos, but thought I'd share them with you.

There were a ton of people at the fair. We spent probably 20 minutes trying to find somewhere we could park the car. We ended up about a mile away. Have I mentioned that parking is always an adventure?



This was one of the best artists (in my opinion) at the fair. Unfortunately, I didn't get his name and I can't remember what medium this is in.

I thought this was a cool booth. The plaza is filled with tasty places to eat and many of them put booths out for this even. I liked the design of this one.

I love the flowers on the plaza. It is such a beautiful part of town and the flowers are always so cheerful.

P.S. Happy Columbus Day.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

I can't find an email address for you, so I am posting here to say thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments about Raspberries and Cream.

Take care

Sue