Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's Go Royals!

I've been meaning to write a few posts the last few weeks, but just haven't gotten to it. So, over the next few days I'll be posting some pictures and posts of a few things I've done in the last month or so. Let's think of this week in posts as a goodbye to summer 2009.

Jason and I went to a Royals game a few weeks ago and here are a few pictures.

This was early in the game.
As the sun started to go down, these clouds looked really cool.
He's only a little bit goofy. I promise.
We snuck in this big bag of peanuts. They were tasty.
As we were leaving, we saw this. Isn't it funny? They brought a couch on the back of their vehicle to tailgate with. I found it humorous.

Oops! I forgot to change this so it posts under today's date. Editing that and reposting.

No comments: