Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're off on another adventure!

Jason and I are travelers. We love to go, go, go. We have a 2005 Pontiac Vibe just for this reason. A few weeks ago we decided to head to Chicago for the International Quilt Festival in Chicago. Today, after work, we will be hopping into Hugo, the Vibe, and cruising down the highway.

We're both totally stoked to take a road trip. We haven't done one in a while. The last one was to Arkansas for the weekend in October. Before that, our last good trip was probably last July when we went up to Minnesota!

I have a posts set up for Friday and Sunday, so check back for those. I might be able to squeeze in a few others from Chicago, but if not, have a great week and I'm sure I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday with lots of fun stuff!

No comments: