Friday, January 2, 2009

Sewbot's Laboratory: A Rough Plan

My goal with the lab is to supplement our income. This is not a long term goal. For the long term, I hope to not have to leave every morning for "the office." In the long run, I hope that both Jason and I can stay "home" to run the lab. I say "home" because someday it would be great if we could combine the "lab" with the "shop". I'd love to own a shop with fabric, beads, paper, and thread. I love supplies.

So, in the short term, I am going to work on my inventory for Sewbot's Laboratory. By March 1st, 2009, I will have a minimum of 21-24 items listed in my Etsy shop.

I have discovered that the only way this plan will ever work is if I try it; so that's exactly what I am going to do. I will be busy working on projects and improving the quality of life for my little family.

*I wrote this rough plan a few nights ago and it's really been pushing me to go for the things I want. I wanted to share it with you in hopes that it might get you thinking about all the things you can do.

No comments: