Monday, January 5, 2009

The polls are open

As I mentioned in a previous post, my mom and I entered a partner competition a few weeks ago. We have made it into round 2 and now we need your votes. The image for my entry looks like this... I'm not sure why, but my mom's ornament disappeared in this round and the only one we have to vote on is mine.

So, to help my mom and I win a new sewing machine (each!) go to this link to vote for our ornament. You can vote once a day, so don't hesitate to vote more than once.

Lucille (my machine) locked up last night and the wheel won't turn, so I could use a new machine right now. I'm breaking out the spare until she's fixed (luckily Lucille still has a warranty to cover her, but it's still an inconvenience).

We appreciate you helping us win this competition!

No comments: