Monday, June 13, 2011

My last KC Scrappy Bee Block

I love flying geese. One of the most fun blocks I did in this year in the KC Scrappy Bee was this block for Nikki where I did the geese flying in a circle and then put it in the center of a six-minute circle.

I really, really love the flying geese in a circle block, so I was a little sad that Carla beat me to making it for this round. I like to have a variety in a quilt, so I decided I needed to do something different for Beth's quilt. I poked around on flickr and came up with something a little bit different than what I thought everyone else would come up with.

Just finished...


This is what I made for Beth.  I really love the color scheme Beth chose for her quilt. 

Hope it works for you, Beth! 

This was my last month participating in the KC Scrappy Bee.  I decided to sit out the next round.  It's been fun, ladies! 

No comments: