Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

It's coming. It's coming way too fast. We have passed into the freak out stage of Christmas. It's only 9 days away!

I seem to be overly concerned with the Christmas postcards. I've already made them on the computer, we just haven't printed them out. Will this turn into the third year in a row where I don't send something out?

We've only sort of started on the gifts for Jason's family. We've been doing a Handmade Christmas with them the last couple of years. I'd tell you what we're making for everybody this year, but I don't want to spoil it.

I've been working on a table runner for Jason's grandma and that seems to be more time consuming than I initially anticipated. Aaahhhhhhh!

I had my heart set on making a skirt out of this really awesome red plaid I got on clearance at Joann's a while back. Totally not going to happen.

Am I the only one that is seeing the number of days until Christmas dwindle and my list of things to do and make grow?

No comments: