Saturday, February 14, 2009

A fun project for me.

I have been wanting to rip apart an apron I made a while ago, that just didn't work for me. It was a lot of fabric, so I wanted to make something new with it. I love the print on this fabric, so I couldn't just toss it.
I made myself a crafty apron. The pockets are sized for the items I'm constantly misplacing while I work (water-soluble pen :: chalk pen :: seam ripper :: cell phone :: tape measurer). I also put on a button and attached a ribbon to my small scissors to hang for easy access. I made a loop for my large scissors. I even made some extra pockets for miscellaneous supplies for whichever project I'm working on.


I'm really excited to see how it works for me. Hopefully it will help keep my supplies a little more organized, so I always know where to look for them.



*I apologize for the lousy picture. I don't quite remember why I am looking so blah there.

No comments: