Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Happy Birthday, Jason! Thanks for being tolerable of my unmonitored stash of fabric, notions and other creative supplies.

I found a few things to share with you and the rest of my readers.
These are the 71 Reasons to Buy Fabric, minus

#16 because you don't usually fuss.

#24 since I've never once thought of calling you the Fabric Patrol
Officer.

#28. Until now I hadn't thought of storing fabric under the
bed.

#34 is kind of hard to use since our youngest (yet to be created) child is
not leaving us.

#66 because I'm sure you can always find something else to complain
about.


So, I thought I'd share that poem with you on your birthday to say thanks for not complaining too much that my stash has hit the floor. I love you!

No comments: